July 7, 2010

New Contract

I'm excited to announce that I've been offered a contract with The Wild Rose Press for AFTER MIDNIGHT, a contemporary romance with elements of suspense that is close to my heart.

BLURB:  Thirteen years—that’s how long Isabeau Montgomery has been living a lie. After the automobile accident took her mother’s life and left her scarred and incomplete, she hid herself away, surviving the only way she knew how. She is happy in her carefully constructed life. Until Noah Clark walks through her door...

Isabeau fights a need to create music that is nearly as terrifying as her desire for Noah. She knows that to ensure the past remains in its place, she must keep the gorgeous singer at a distance. But with his magnetic green eyes and leanly muscled body, he isn’t easily ignored.

Drawn together by combustible passion, they must face a new threat to Isabeau’s well-being and the lie she’s kept too long. There’s a risk in the truth, but it’s one she must take.

I don't have a release date yet, but I'll be sure to let you know the minute I learn it.

To read more about this story as well as my other book, please check out my website.

0 comments: