February 14, 2011

Bossy Nanny, Too Hot To Handle Single Dad


Today's blog is by "a writer from Fife who can't stop the romantic fiction addiction", author Judy Jarvie. Enjoy! And make sure you check out her WEBSITE for more information on Judy and her books.



Thanks again to Sarah for letting me pop by.


I’m delighted to announce the release of Nanny Behaving Badly today with newly launching Embrace Books. This is an exciting new digital romance publishing launch as well as a chance to snaffle some great new romantic reads!

Nanny Behaving Badly is the story of rebel-streak nanny Maddie Adams and sexy single dad Lyle Sutherland.

It’s set in the gloriously festive winter wonderland at the heart of the city of Edinburgh during the Christmas period. It's a time I love! Here’s a taster:


WANTED: Nanny Behaving Badly

Waitress Maddie Adams hits black ice when she shocks her new boss, hot coffee king Lyle Sutherland, then agrees to be his son's SOS nanny.

It seems like the perfect solution to his childcare dilemma. But strong, silent-type Lyle is soon left reeling by his son's sassy new nanny.


Is off-limits attraction a 'naughty step' penalty? Can Maddie resist bad behaviour with the boss?


The hook of the nanny story with a rebel heroine twist – that’s how I like to think of Nanny Behaving Badly.

I’ve long loved nanny stories. I love the fact that a nanny gets right into the heart of the home and the hero and heroine are forced together at close proximity right from the off (getting to know each other and sometimes, bouncing off each other too). But in Nanny Behaving Badly I wanted there to be a few twists.

Firstly Maddie and Lyle work together – albeit with difficult consequences – in Lyle’s coffee shop. The nanny suggestion comes later in the story when Lyle needs urgent childcare help and Maddie realises she’s not as good a barista as she’d like to be.

The other twist is that while Lyle is the strong, silent, sexy type Maddie is a ‘loose cannon nanny’. She’s a rebel. She has blue hair streaks and wears short skirts. I like to mix things up a little and I wanted to make things hard for ‘rule led, protocol obsessed’ Lyle. I wanted her to bring him out of his rule-led shell.

The result. A hot off-limits affair between a strict boss and his naughty nanny. It was great fun to write!

You can find out more about my writing and my recent releases at www.judyjarvie.com.

Thanks for letting me tell you all about it.

Judy

3 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks so much for having me and my nanny along today. Especially as it's Valentine's! There's a party on at Embrace Books too if any of you want to drop by!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Judy

Sarah Grimm said...

It's great to have you here again, Judy. I wish you many, many sales!

Happy Release Day!

MAX LIN said...


Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of €10,000 on ATM and up to €30,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email; (blankatm156@gmail.com) I'm grateful to Marcell because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now (blankatm156@gmail.com )