May 28, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet? Me?


It must be true. After all, Vivien Jackson, Laura Kaye and D.F. Kreiger all awarded me with this blog award yesterday:


Isn't it great? The rules of this award are:

1) You link the person who sent it to you
2) List seven random facts about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies
4) Contact them and let them know


Seven facts about me:

1. I love cars ~ especially classic cars ~ and can change my own oil, do a tune up and rebuild a carborator.

2. Hubs and I have been married 19 years and we still have lots to talk about every day. I can't imagine life without him.

3. I was a night person until I had kids. Now I can't stay awake past midnight and I'm up by 5 a.m. ~ even on weekends.

4. My son and I text each other like teenagers. Okay, so he is a teenager, but I'm not. ;)

5. I love the smell of coffee, but can’t stand the taste.

6. The worst thing anyone can say to me is that I can’t do something. That is, unless you really want me to do it. I take statements like ‘it’s not possible’ or ‘I can’t foresee you ever being able to’ as direct challenges. You tell me something like that and I will go out and show you why you’re wrong.

7. I have no problem approaching people and talking to them. I’ve always been this way. Even people others are intimidated by, I will approach just to say hi. I’ve met a lot of people this way: agents, editors, NYT bestsellers, even rock stars. It’s just a part of who I am.


I'm passing on the Irresistible Sweetness to:


0 comments: