July 10, 2013

Sarah, Where Have You Been?

I've been a bad blogger, but I promise to get better. What has kept me away from the computer these past few weeks? A lot of things...

I quit my day job a while back, and went to work with my husband. He (we) have a family business doing boat repair and since I was majorly unhappy at my day job, which led to stress at home, I threw in the towel and decided to help hubs out. Of course at the time I thought that would lead to more time to spend writing and 'chatting' online with my readers. *Sarah falls off chair laughing* Yeah, that didn't happen. But hey, the stress is waaayyy less now so that's fantastic!

Things are beginning to slow down for me as he moves into a time of year were the most I can do to help is run for parts, but alas, I'm still busy. I've been rearranging the house, moving furniture, painting and cleaning. I convinced hubs we needed new living room furniture the other day and he convinced me we needed a new TV. LOL  The great part of this is I WILL FINALLY GET MY OWN WRITING SPACE!

Wow, can you tell I'm psyched? I'm thinking I may get this desk since our home was built in 1868 so storage is always an issue. What do you think?


I don't want it against a wall, but facing the room so I like that no one will see what I have stashed in it since, let's face it, it won't look so organized or pretty if I'm using it to write. 

So that's what I've been up to. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer. I'll be back soon, I promise. After all I have to get ready for MIDNIGHT HEAT's November release, don't I? (yay!!)



0 comments: